R&D Project Engineer
Who We Are
JetZero is a startup founded to create the next generation of jets and accelerate the pathway to zero carbon emissions. JetZero’s leadership are veterans of the aerospace, aviation, and transportation sectors. We are currently working with NASA and industry partners to achieve our mission.
JetZero is in growth mode. As the R&D Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the overall execution of JetZero’s prototyping and test activities at our Long Beach R&D facility.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordinate closely with R&D Shop lead, engineers, and vendors to ensure successful prototype builds.
- Coordinate procurement of necessary shop materials and equipment.
- Ensure all build and maintenance records are properly kept.
- Lead component and integration test execution.
- Coordinate flight test programs with flight test lead and provide logistics planning, and support with aircraft and instrumentation maintenance.
Who You Are
You are passionate about accelerating the future of aerospace and crave the opportunity to join a team of like-minded individuals. You have energy to meet the challenge ahead and are ready are ready to describe your expertise and the unique value you would bring to the team.
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Supportive work culture
JetZero does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.