Who We Are
JetZero is a startup founded to create the next generation of jets and accelerate the pathway to zero carbon emissions. JetZero’s leadership are veterans of the aerospace, aviation, and transportation sectors. We are currently working with NASA and industry partners to achieve our mission.
JetZero is in growth mode. As a configuration manager, you should have knowledge of vehicle wide configuration management. areas of focus should include:
- Developing best practices for PLM
- Developing and maintaining release cycles
- Processing data into reports for end users
- Working with various engineering groups to manage and keep product development on track and focused on the relevant configuration
- Developing and customizing data workflows and interfaces specifically in TeamCenter
Engineering degree from an accredited university, and experience with TeamCenter preferred.
Who You Are
You are passionate about accelerating the future of aerospace and crave the opportunity to join a team of like-minded individuals. You have energy to meet the challenge ahead and are ready are ready to describe your expertise and the unique value you would bring to the team.
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical health insurance
- Supportive work culture
JetZero does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.