Customer Success Technician
Teleo is a robotics startup disrupting a trillion-dollar industry. Teleo converts construction heavy equipment, like loaders, dozers, excavators, trucks, etc. into autonomous robots. This lets one operator control multiple machines in parallel unlocking significant returns for the customer while materially enhancing the safety and comfort of the operator.
Teleo is founded by Vinay Shet and Rom Clement, experienced technology executives who led the development of Lyft’s Self Driving Car and Google Street View. Teleo is backed by YCombinator, Up Partners, F-Prime Capital, and a host of industry luminaries. Teleo’s product is already deployed on customer sites and generating revenue.
Teleo has recently raised $XX Million and is looking to grow rapidly. This is an opportunity to build a real customer-impact driven product, work on cool 100,000 Lbs autonomous robots, engineer complex systems at the intersection of hardware, software, AI, and get in on the ground floor of a hot startup.
The Customer Success Technician (CST) will work with Mining/Construction customers to install and maintain Teleo’s technology. You will be working within customer time constraints and conditions to complete installation of Teleo units on Heavy Construction Equipment. Understand customer requirements to complete installation of Teleo’s AI systems and hardware.
You will travel to customer sites, complying with all safety conditions required. There you will take measurements of hardware and electrical components Teleo’s systems will be integrating with. Perform installation and optimization of on equipment systems as well as network infrastructure.
There will be routine maintenance visits where you will perform service as required to electrical and mechanical systems.
- 2+ years of experience in Technician or Mechanic role
- Experience in Mining, Construction, Mechanical or another Industrial Field
- Experience with integration of mechanical and electrical systems
- Hands-on electrical systems experience
- Skilled in operating a computer (checking emails, chat applications, spreadsheets, word documents, etc).
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites (locally with several hours of driving or travel out of state periodically).
- Performing electrical rework and splicing
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Able to use electrical instruments (using multimeter)
- Must be comfortable handling power tools (metal grinder, drill, etc…) and doing mechanical assemblies
- Must be fluent in English (Read + Spoken)
- Passionate about technology and robots
- Strong work ethic
Preferred Qualifications/Bonus Points
- Ability to use CAD platforms
- Understanding of electrical diagram platforms
- Comfortable configuring computers and networks
Teleo is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All qualified people are encouraged to apply.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by your hire date to be eligible to start the role. Proof of vaccination will be required by your start date.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Heavy Construction Equipment