We are looking for an attorney who loves to be on the front end of the attorney-client relationship, someone who can help people to see themselves on the other side of one of the most difficult life experiences, and make the legal process accessible and focused on the client’s needs. The ideal candidate loves talking to people, analyzing legal issues, answering questions, and offering solutions. While you won’t be appearing in court, you’ll need to have a background in criminal law.
This position is remote and family-friendly. Work from anywhere.
TurnSignl Inc. is currently hiring contract Criminal Defense Attorney Advocates to join our network of 100+ criminal defense and personal injury attorneys, virtually supporting local TurnSignl app users. The attorney would answer inbound video chats related to potential traffic violations or criminal defense matters within their local jurisdiction for initial consultation purposes only. We are committed to hiring attorneys that are passionate about helping people and have a 'no job too-big or too-small' mentality. TurnSignl contract attorneys are NOT expected to work in subsequent cases. TurnSignl invests in the success and growth of the firm by hiring staff that not only understand the law but also understand the real-world impact that people face when they are going through a legal matter. This is a perfect opportunity to join a company with an established team of passionate individuals that are committed to upholding high standards of legal guidance and customer service.
- Join the Criminal Defense team and support TurnSignl App user video chat inquiries
- Be a TurnSignl ‘brand ambassador’ within licensed jurisdictions business and legal communities
- Support in market business initiatives as needed
- 1+ years of Criminal Defense experience
- Must be an active member and in good standing with the local state bar
- Willing and able to pursue licensure in additional states
- Applicants should be motivated self-starters, who are able to work independently and communicate effectively with clients and the team
- Must have a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a demonstrated history of excellence in their career, as well as a passion for serving clients'
- On-call, part-time, or full-time opportunities are available
- Determined by experience & selected job type
- Supplemental, performance-based bonus pay opportunities are available
- Licensed and in good standing with local State Bar
- Licensed in multiple states (Preferred)
- If not licensed in multiple states, willing to pursue
- Remote with a preference for residence in CA, GA, IL, NY, TN, or TX
On-Demand App for Attorney Guidance