This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role
To be successful as a Product Manager at Sibros, you should be comfortable in designing a strategy and messaging for our global product portfolio. As a successful Product Manager, you must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and have passion to communicate and to drive the best outcomes across all functional groups. We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous projects. This position requires a solid product management background, and the candidate should be customer-focused with a passion for the cloud.
The Product Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop core product management documentation, including user scenarios, detailed business requirements and strategic technology assessments for customers
- Ensure a competitive and market relevant product program
- Identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to make informed product strategies and roadmaps
- Drive the success of company Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and work closely with teams across the organization
- Collaborate with the engineering team to define deliverables, roadmaps, and accompanying documentation for successful completion of customer engagements
- Interface with technical partner teams to identify opportunities for innovation and improving our capabilities
- Bring an eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption and customer delight
- Define user stories for customers
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues to deliver to the program
- 5+ years of data-driven product management work experience performing relevant and innovative product management job functions; ideally with a focus on international business
- Experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization, and pre/post-launch execution
- Experience working with designers, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy in for the product direction you are setting
- Demonstrated experience in developing, delivering, and executing on a strong product vision and roadmap
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Relevant professional experience managing complex software development efforts, including tools & processes, breaking down and estimating work, prioritization and issue management
- Excellent analytical abilities with strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working on early-stage projects in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity and change
- A background in working on product management in the following areas: cloud, IoT and vehicle software
- Experience leading a project or cross functional team
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering the Connected Vehicle Ecosystem