Security Lead Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role
- Define security roadmap for all our products (OTA, logging, remote diagnostics) and deliver security product spec that includes requirements, design specifications and test plans for the system, software, and hardware teams.
- Perform Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment (TARA).
- Analyze cybersecurity attack entry points and evaluate risk versus impact, and then work with the team to implement cybersecurity requirements as well as evaluate test and software analysis reports.
- Perform competitive analysis and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies in both the automotive and consumer electronics field.
- BS / MS in Computer Science or similar degree with 5+ years of relevant experience, technical cybersecurity expertise, and knowledge.
- Experience designing secure networks, systems, and application architectures.
- Experience planning and developing security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Broad comparative understanding of operating systems, networking technologies, and specific implementations - especially from a computer security perspective.
- Working knowledge of public key infrastructure (PKI) in medium to large environments to include key management, digital certificates, and digital signatures.
- Familiarity with standards like SAE/ISO 21434, AUTOSAR and Uptane.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Experience with cloud computing and security including GCP, Azure, AWS, Cloud Foundry or equivalent.
- Familiarity with secure coding practices, processes, and methods.
- Experience with penetration testing and penetration tools.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Add positive energy in every meeting or interaction with your coworkers.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Powering the Connected Vehicle Ecosystem