Senior UX Researcher
Cavnue’s mission is to unlock autonomous mobility and save lives, time, and money. We do this by building the roads of the future.
Cavnue builds products that delight our users whether it is giving drivers time back on the roads, giving transit users more accessible and higher quality transportation, or enabling more efficient movement of goods. We are developing and integrating technologies that will power the world’s most technologically advanced roads.
At Cavnue, we are building extraordinary products and experiences that delight our customers. We are looking for a passionate, creative, and empathetic individual that wants to make a large impact in the mobility sector through groundbreaking technology, and is able to live and breathe the user experience.
As Senior UX Researcher you will establish an industry-leading center of excellence for UX research in autonomous vehicles and infrastructure, including pioneering new research methods and frameworks that have a measurable impact on our business. You will collaborate with a team of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to shape the entire user experience and influence all stages of product development. You will carry out deep and data-driven research and provide insights and recommendations to Cavnue’s leadership team. We are building the future. Come join us.
- Plan, design, and execute critical research efforts and independent studies on Cavnue’s products and experiences to deepen Cavnue’s user understanding and drive product strategy including research method selection, tool selection, user recruitment, test creation, analysis, and reporting.
- Use data-driven methods to channel the “voice of the customer” within the Product and Technology organization.
- Collect and analyze user behavior, needs, and pain points, through a variety of User Research methods, generating actionable insights for product features and concepts.
- Create user journey maps and identify potential failure modes along these journeys.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to prioritize research needs and improve the level of research and best practices.
- Lead the research team’s efforts to create persuasive narratives that inspire innovative solutions and inform executive-level decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, Master’s or PhD preferred in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Applied Linguistics, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within User Experience and Research settings or equivalent.
- Experience with research design using multiple methods including participatory design, survey research, experiment design and statistical analysis.
- Expert knowledge of when and where to use various research methods.
- Experience in the automotive, autonomous vehicle, or mobility spaces a plus.
- Expert ability to lead, design, and execute research to impact the product development lifecycle.
- Proficiency with data analytics and visualization methods and tools.
- Proficiency in communicating findings with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to own a problem and operate in a fast-paced and scrappy environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cavnue is building the future of roads.