This job is no longer accepting applications.
Renovo, a wholly owned subsidiary of Woven Plant North America, empowers our automotive customers with solutions that refine and fully utilize the tremendous amount of data being produced by today's connected vehicles. As part of Woven Planet, Renovo has the backing of one of the world’s largest automakers, the talent to deliver on our goal, and the opportunity for near-term product impact and revenue – a combination rarely seen in the automotive industry.
We are looking for a collaborative and creative coder to join the Platform Software team. The ideal candidate is comfortable interacting with diverse customers and stakeholders to understand requirements, and complete projects.
Our values nurture a safe and inclusive environment where all team members are encouraged to participate and thrive. We provide opportunities for our engineers to be versatile and empower them to take initiatives in developing solutions across the full stack as we continue to grow the business.
Come join us in enabling a revolutionary leap in vehicle technology by redefining the automotive platform to be open, scalable, and secure.
About the Team
The Vehicle Platforms team is responsible for developing software to collect, store and transport the sensor data as well as provide OTA, workload and data orchestration. This involves working with different messaging and database technologies with focus on low latency and high availability. For this position, we are looking for a candidate with a strong generalist software engineering background, experience working with Linux OS, C++, system software, and the ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience
- Expert in C++. Python knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in building low latency and high throughput message passing in a distributed service environment
- Experience with one of these technologies: ZMQ, MQTT, NATS, DDS
- Experience with Adaptive Autosar is desirable
- Experience in building software to service camera or LIDAR devices
- Familiarity with database technologies such as Influx, Timescale, Postgres, TileDB
- Familiarity with network debugging tools
- Knowledge of clustered and orchestrated environments. Docker / Kubernetes is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with File systems and software defined storage
- Working with GDB is a plus
- Ability for rapid prototyping and demo work
- Familiarity with various deployment setup such as Ansible, Docker swarm
- Design and implement improvements on our on-vehicle platform architecture
- Optimize services for low latency and high availability
- Investigate, implement, and debug database and networking technologies
- Develop and support perception device software
- Support in-house embedded engineers
Your application has been successfully submitted.