Senior Infrastructure Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you will build reliable and scalable systems from day one that handle tons of data points, match our booking requests, dispatch vehicles, calculate ETAs and much more. Both in real-time as well as in batch. You will work closely together with the product, engineering, and operations teams to develop features, architect and design systems and ship products to our users, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Write code, test and maintain production services for high availability, reliability and performance
- Create and maintain engineering documentation to support stakeholders and runbooks for operational excellence
- Participate in team exercises to plan, prioritize and deliver impactful projects
- Contribute significantly to architectural design of Kyte’s next generation of technology products and platforms
- Foster a culture of reliability, trust, and learning
- Minimum 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing using AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience implementing an infrastructure-as-code culture using Terraform, Ansible, Spacelift and other tools
- Experience building highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant products and platforms
- Excellent documentation, communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Linux environments with understanding of its fundamentals and internals: filesystems and modern memory management, threads and processes, the user/kernel-space divide, etc
- An engineering-focused undergraduate degree or equivalent industry experience
- Hustling-, hardworking- & shipping-products attitude: Go above and beyond to get things done!
- Ownership: You are a self-starter and are satisfied by owning large chunks of the product roadmap.
- Ambition: You are ridiculously ambitious and want to get the most out of your life.
Nice to Have
- Experience scaling data infrastructure, such as databases, NoSQL, etc.
- Experience working with data warehousing, data lakes, or similar technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of implementing cloud-native architectures
- Experienced in design and implementation of large-scale microservice architectures
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring, and storage systems.
- Experience with containers and orchestration (eg., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Familiarity in any of the following areas: Engineering Security, Privacy, Authentication, Authorization, Client Platform Engineering
- Experience with workflow orchestration tools such as Apache Airflow, Flyte
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The easiest way to rent a car