Senior Fronted Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will build reliable and scalable systems from day one that handle tons of data points, match our booking requests, dispatch vehicles, calculate ETAs and much more. Both in real-time as well as in batch. You will work closely together with the product and operations team to develop features, architect and design systems and ship products to our users, partners and internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to Kyte's codebase as a Senior Frontend Engineer (Web and Mobile)
- Identify, discuss, document and communicate technical improvements within your area of responsibility
- Support, improve and reinforce Frontend/Engineering standards and guidelines
- Work cross functionally with Engineering, Product, Operations, Finance, and other teams as applicable
- Leave the code in a better state than when you found it (progressive refactor)
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge
- Coach and onboard team members
- Minimum 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience working with NodeJS applications
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Good understanding of web performance and how browsers and DOM work
- Hustling-, hardworking- & shipping-products attitude: Go above and beyond to get things done!
- Ownership: You are a self-starter and are satisfied by owning large chunks of the product roadmap.
- Ambition: You are ridiculously ambitious and want to get the most out of your life.
Nice to Have
- You’ve worked extensively with AWS or other cloud providers, and have experience with DevOps tools
- You have a solid understanding of data and cybersecurity as it applies to web code with demonstrated examples
- Experience building and maintaining a design system
- You’ve built awesome user applications using React Native
- Experience with Typescript
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The easiest way to rent a car