Structured Finance Manager USA (m/f/x)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
FINN - Structured Finance Manager USA (m/f/x)
At FINN we strive to make mobility fun and sustainable by bringing a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offsetting all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our dynamic and fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform as we launch new product lines and expand internationally. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
Reporting to our Director Structured Finance, you will tackle one of our core challenges, namely to secure sufficient debt financing to fuel the growth of our fleet and thus our company. You will help define our long-term fleet financing strategy, structure innovative debt instruments and drive the sourcing and execution of all debt-related deals. Further, you act as a resource for banks and potential investors and grow our partner network in the US.
- Execute our debt financing strategy: Challenge our capital structure continuously and help execute on our short and long-term debt financing strategy to support our initial launch and strong growth.
- Drive deal execution: Drive the execution of new debt financing deals, taking responsibility for data analysis and modeling as it relates to debt financing. Partner with internal teams (including Fleet, Operations, and Engineering) to optimize related internal processes.
- Monitor our debt portfolio: Maintain the necessary data and reporting infrastructure, including monitoring our debt facilities on a daily basis. Ensure ongoing covenant compliance and ensure we maintain sufficient funding capacity.
- Build long term partnerships: Network with counterparts at banks, debt funds and other relevant investors to spark interest in FINN and to grow our network. Work with attorneys, rating agencies, and 3rd party service providers as necessary to facilitate debt financing.
- Own internal and external debt reporting: Design and maintain a reporting framework to ensure internal and external stakeholders are updated on the relevant performance and financial metrics as it relates to our debt portfolio
// Skills and requirements
- You graduated top of your undergraduate class. A Master’s degree in a business-related field of study is a plus.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant work experience in structured finance. Experience in automotive financing is a plus.
- You have very strong analytical skills and work with great attention to detail.
- You enjoy questioning the status quo and finding creative solutions.
- You enjoy challenges and never give up even when it gets tough.
- You are well organized and experienced in leading a team of experts on a daily basis.
// Our Values
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and FINN's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// What We Offer
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams
- Excellent fixed salary.
- $1,500 yearly personal development budget. We constantly motivate you to learn, grow, advance your potential and be the best version of yourself.
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget.
// Interested in Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our hiring manager Cameron Milligan is looking forward to your application and will get back to you as soon as possible!
//Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.