Finance Manager USA (m/f/x)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
FINN – Finance Manager USA (m/f/x)
At FINN we strive to make mobility fun and sustainable by bringing a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offsetting all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our dynamic and fast-growing team to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform as we launch new product lines and expand internationally. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As our Finance Manager, you will play a key role in driving the Finance & Legal Department in the US and are in the front row to help us manage our growth. You will help us to set up and run new processes and take full responsibility for your own projects. In your role you work directly with our CFO and our Senior Finance Manager. Furthermore, you prepare our budget and forecasts, drive our company-wide reporting, support our investors and help with future funding rounds.
- Master our budget and forecasts: Together with the team, prepare our yearly budget and quarterly forecasts. Own the underlying Excel-model and work closely with all other departments to validate their inputs and to increase our forecasting accuracy continuously. Support the preparation of our strategy offsites, where we discuss the most important strategic initiatives for the upcoming year.
- Drive our company-wide reporting: Prepare our KPI reports and keep a close eye on our current performance. When we are off-track, search for the root causes and dig deeper into the underlying data. Drive automation to reduce our cycle times continuously.
- Support our investors: Prepare our monthly investor reporting on time and support our investors with ad-hoc requests. Prepare our board meetings in close alignment with the other departments and support future funding rounds.
- Work on your own special projects: Become the point-person for our team when it comes to all Controlling-related (ad-hoc) requests. Take over special projects individually - for example, supporting the setup of our new data warehouse.
// Skills and Requirements
- You graduated top of your class with an undergraduate or master’s degree in a business-related field of study.
- You have relevant work experience, preferably in Banking, Strategy Consulting or the Finance department of a fast-growing startup.
- You master Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and basic automations with great ease.
- You have very strong analytical skills and do not shy away from complex quantitative analyses.
- You have a can-do attitude and are eager to take over responsibility for your own tasks.
- You are well organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
// Values We Share
- Customer first - Always focus on our customers’ needs. Reduce complexity, increase quality.
- Own it - Be entrepreneurial in everything you do. Take responsibility for your individual and FINN's overall goals.
- Embrace the struggle - Apply attention to detail and don't shy away from tough decisions. Never stop getting your hands dirty.
- We grow and succeed together - We help each other to succeed as a team and grow as individuals. We love to fight and to win together.
- Be honest and open-minded - Always speak out the truth, even if it hurts. Dare to be authentic and embrace others' authenticity.
// Compensation Package
- A highly motivated environment where you can grow and learn by working on ambitious challenges together in cross-functional teams
- Excellent fixed salary.
- $1,500 yearly personal development budget. We constantly motivate you to learn, grow, advance your potential and be the best version of yourself.
- Loads of fun with amazing colleagues and team events you will not forget.
// Interested in Joining?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Our hiring managers Cameron Milligan and Cal Richards are looking forward to your application and will get back to you as soon as possible!
//Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.