Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2015, Smartcar is the leading developer platform for mobility businesses. We have raised $12 million in Seed and Series A funding from Andreessen Horowitz and NEA. All of our openings are remote within California.
At Smartcar, we provide developer-friendly APIs that make it easy for businesses to connect their apps with cars. From auto insurance to fleet management, businesses of all kinds use our APIs to verify vehicle mileage, issue digital car keys, manage EV charging, and track fleets. Our customers include the peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace Turo, the auto insurance provider Marshmallow, and the electric utility Green Mountain Energy to name a few.
As Smartcar’s third Customer Success Manager, you will be an integral part of our customer’s implementation journey. Your work will be key to setting them up for success with their Smartcar powered product.
We’d love for you to join us!
- Own the implementation process for a balanced book of SMB and Enterprise level customers
- Lead customer training sessions and interact with business and technical points of contact
- Understand how customers intend to use Smartcar and develop plans to speed implementation and minimize churn risk
- Partner with an Account Manager to serve as a customer’s main technical resource post implementation
- Facilitate the creation of QBR materials in tandem with an Account Manager
- Identify and implement improvements to existing support and success collateral
- Triage 50 support requests a week and debug any issues that arise
- Become an expert in best practices of Smartcar’s API for different verticals
- Partner with engineering, sales, marketing, and design to relay customer feedback and help determine which product updates or features should be prioritized
- Be the voice of the customer internally and the face of Smartcar externally
Who You Are
- 1-3 years of B2B customer success experience at a SaaS company
- Proven track record of maintaining high customer satisfaction rates
- You enjoy working in ambiguous environments with a lot of autonomy
- You have a data-driven mindset
- You have a sense of urgency and take action when customer usage needs improvement
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have basic proficiency in SQL or another database/scripting language
Smartcar is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build and scale your mobility business 🚀