Technical Recruiter - Contract Role
At Perceptive Automata we use our understanding of human behavior, computer vision, and machine learning to make autonomous vehicles safer for people on and near the road.
We are hiring a contract technical recruiter to assist our HR team and engineering leaders with the hiring and recruiting efforts for 10+ technical roles in the coming year.
As Technical Recruiter, You Will:
- Work with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and, where appropriate, help guide them through the process
- Identify and assess a diverse candidate pool and manage candidates through the full lifecycle of the recruitment process
- Phone screen technical candidates in order to introduce them to the company/role and prescreen them for interviews with hiring managers
- Build candidate pipelines and manage candidates throughout the interview process
- Ensure that candidates proceed through the process in a timely manner, nudging hiring managers and/or candidates when needed.
- Partner with technical hiring managers and HR to create offers.
- Draft job postings and assist with interview scheduling and organization
- Create a positive experience for candidates by communicating professionally and responsively
Strongly Preferred Skills & Background:
- 10+ years experience in recruiting
- Experience and enthusiasm for working with engineers and researchers
- Ability to understand technical functions
- Familiarity with Greenhouse, Zoom and Google Systems
- Strong communication skills
- Savvy computer and marketing skills
- Self-starter with an eye for detail
Perceptive Automata is a machine learning and computer vision company started by Harvard and MIT scientists that is developing a novel approach to help make autonomous vehicles safer for others on (or near) the road. We are supported by top Silicon Valley investors and global car makers and are growing rapidly in response to increasing demand for this technology.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Human Intuition for Machines