Product Marketing Manager
Perceptive Automata is looking for its first Product Marketing hire to help define, grow and shape their core product positioning and value proposition in the rapidly growing field of AI and autonomous systems.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Strategy — synthesizing user and market insights to inform the product roadmap and build the go-to-market strategy
- Launch — actually bringing the products and features to market, crafting the narrative, creating marketing collateral, enabling the sales teams, etc.
- Growth — drive ongoing awareness and adoption to the right audience, and expand into new markets.
This person will ensure that all current and future customers understand the value of SOMAI (PA’s flagship product State of Mind AI). This will entail working at the intersection of product, brand marketing, engineering, data science, business development, and operations, with an ability to get deep with technically-complex products and crisply articulate their value. You will play a critical role in helping us to find and expand product-market fit.
You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure alignment, transparency and drive towards product adoption. You will have a deep passion for the work you do and steer us towards our mission of bridging the gap between humans and machine intelligence to solve real-world problems using cutting-edge neuroscience and computer science.
- Define product messaging that articulates the value of our product(s)
- Develop go-to-market strategies (e.g. target users, pricing, product launches)
- Build sales enablement (e.g. product training, collateral, demo)
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Inform new product requirements with data that represents key market analysis, customer insights and business rationale that supports our company strategy
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Evaluate product marketing projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Implement programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads
- Translate technical details into benefits for the customer and user
- 3-7 years of experience as a B2B product marketing manager
- Experience working in a fast-moving and sometimes uncertain environment (e.g. startups, dynamic tech company) with technical / engineering teams
- Proven ability to coordinate teams on key initiatives related to product marketing and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working on product before product-market fit
- Familiarity with machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Prior experience in automotive and/or autonomous vehicle fields
- Some experience in design and copy-writing
- Some experience in Product Management
- Some experience in Brand Marketing
- Year-End week-long shutdown, 3 weeks paid vacation & 11 holidays
- 100% Premium paid health insurance
- Monthly transit or parking benefit provided by Perceptive Automata
- Flexible WFH policies during COVID
- Flexible spending & dependent care accounts
- Health care reimbursement account (50% or more of your deductible covered by Perceptive Automata)
- Eye & dental insurance
- Flexible maternal & paternal leave
- Equity-based compensation
- Efficient 401K plan
Perceptive Automata is a machine learning and computer vision company started by Harvard and MIT scientists that is developing a novel approach to help make autonomous vehicles safer for others on (or near) the road. We are supported by top Silicon Valley investors and global car makers and are growing rapidly in response to increasing demand for this technology.
At Perceptive Automata, we pride ourselves on maintaining an innovative culture that depends on diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes new team members with all experiences and perspectives. However you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Human Intuition for Machines