This job is no longer accepting applications.
Kodiak was founded in April 2018 to develop autonomous technology that carries freight forward—so people, partners, and the planet thrive. Navigating highway environments presents vastly different challenges than urban streets. Kodiak’s experienced team has developed the industry’s most advanced technology stack purpose-built specifically for long-haul trucks. From our sensor fusion system that maximizes the value of every sensing modality, to our unique lightweight mapping solution that allows our trucks to navigate ever-changing highway construction zones, our world-class team of industry pioneers is bringing the benefits of autonomy to the $800B a year trucking industry quickly, safely, and efficiently.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical background that will be working at the forefront of bringing driverless technology to market. You will be responsible for delivering clear definition, prioritization and drive execution for self-driving capabilities to form our overall desired product and commercialize driverless trucking.
In this role, you will:
- Influence the development of Kodiak’s product vision and strategy, considering commercial and operational requirements, public policy, etc.
- Develop the roadmap and determine product requirements, leveraging customer and operational insights, extensive research and technical know-how
- Own products (e.g. Kodiak Driver) and work closely with our partners, commercial teams and engineering (Hardware, Software, Systems) to execute towards our roadmap and turn technology into products with commercial for our partners
- Define success metrics for driverless technology requirements and constantly leverage those to prioritize future scope of work and shape our roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Operations, BizOps, Marketing, Policy, Legal, Safety, and other teams to develop requirements for the autonomy system and bring the Kodiak Driver to market
- 5+ years experience working in technical product management roles, ideally in the AV space, with experience bringing a product to market
- Passionate about applying technology and data to create innovative solutions that change how freight moves and make the world a better place
- Comfortable with ambiguity and possess the ability to effectively strategize, prioritize, and execute
- Ability to build credibility and strong relationships within the organization (engineering and other counterparts) as well as externally with partners and customers
- Results-motivated; you are willing to roll up the sleeves, jump into things quickly, and have a desire to continuously grow and learn
What we offer:
- A place with big goals that we trust we can achieve
- A fast paced environment where we work with talented, committed and supportive teammates
- Equity and competitive pay. Every employee is a stakeholder in Kodiak’s success
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible PTO and generous parental leave policies
- A beautiful facility in Mountain View, CA
- We love our dogs, so we are a dog friendly office!
At Kodiak, we strive to build a diverse community working towards our common company goals in a safe and collaborative environment where harassment of any kind is strictly prohibited. Kodiak is committed to equal opportunity employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.