Customer Success Agent
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Zohr is on a mission to create a simpler way to replace your tires — one that does not involve spending a Saturday in a tire shop. We are car nerds and innovators, and we come to you to deliver and install tires. Customer-centric service is our superpower. Our team is growing fast and we’re looking for great people to help us perfect the customer experience and make Zohr a household name.
The customer success team at Zohr is responsible for leading the charge to help customers achieve their desired outcomes and to continuously improve the customer experience of buying tires. From the initial contact with a customer to the final delivery of products and services, customer success is at the core of everything we do. We are looking for talented individuals to join our customer success team as we grow operations in existing and new markets. This is a full-time position based out of our Dallas office and requires at least 40 hours of work per week. Multiple shifts are available throughout the work week with occasional weekend work on an as-needed basis. This position may require remote work using a company-provided computer.
Compensation includes hourly wage between $15 to $20, health benefits, and discounts on tires and services.
- Be a trusted advisor to help customers reach their desired outcomes:
- Identify their desired outcome
- Guide customers through the next required action to reach that outcome
- Be the main point of contact for customers - delivering Zohr’s superpower of customer experience:
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers
- Answer customer emails and messages using our omni-channel communication platform
- Make outbound calls or send outbound messages to resolve issues
- Be the connection between Zohr’s standard operating procedures and customer needs:
- Write detailed work orders from inbound claims, service requests, and e-commerce orders
- Dispatch work orders to available mobile service technicians
- Build and refine field service routes using heuristics
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-concentric role
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand complex operational and logistics systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team
- Strong computer skills including proficient typing speed (50+ WPM) and use of web applications
- General business acumen including sales, finance, accounting, and marketing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mobile Tire Shop Near Me