Orange Sr. GO Developer
Orange is seeking a Go Software Engineer to develop software for our current mobile application backend. Orange is building a better electric vehicle charging platform for multi-unit dwellings. As an early-stage startup, you will have many responsibilities with direct input on product development and design. All work will be on critical systems essential to support Orange’s EV charging platform’s growth and mission. The current system is built with Go, Flutter, React, and Postgres, which is running on Google Cloud and managed with Kubernetes.
- Design, implement, and deliver end-to-end fully-functional solutions.
- Contribute relevant, clean, concise documentation to Orange’s knowledge base to support increased organizational information sharing.
- Automate repetitive development tasks.
- Evangelize best practices in Software development and Software development lifecycle.
- Contribute to Go’s growing ecosystem and work on open-source solutions to help both Orange build better products while adding value to other software engineers.
- 2+ years of experience with GO
- 4+ years of application development experience and deployment
- RESTful API Design & Implementation,
- 1+ years experience with API development
- B.S. degree in computer science or related fields
- Experience with automated testing, we use CircleCi
- Web frontend development experience, using tools like Flutter, React, etc.
- Backend development experience with Go, a strong fundamental understanding of the framework.
- 1+ experience with Kubernetes and Docker deployed to the cloud.
- GCloud or AWS dev-ops experience, software as infrastructure experience is a plus. We use Terraform.
- Relational Database knowledge such as MySQL, Postgresql, etc. Experience with real-time data in influxdb is a plus.
Scalable electric vehicle charging for apartments