SW Infrastructure Engineer
Streetlogic is a team of cyclists on a mission to make biking safer. Our product gives more people the confidence to bike - leading to more livable cities and a cleaner environment.
We're building a light-weight, Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) for ebikes, using a vision-first approach to detect incoming collisions and give riders early warning and also record clips of any incidents for later use.
About the Role:
The Streetlogic team is looking to add an infrastructure software engineer to help develop tools and workflows for processing the high amounts of video data we use to train our AI models. As our first infrastructure engineer, you will help us build this data pipeline from the ground up.
If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you and explore how we can have you be part of our team.
- Building tools for ingesting raw video data and uploading it to cloud servers
- Building automated tools for fetching datasets from cloud databases for ML model training
- Building tools for automated regression testing of models on past data
- Building tools to help us visualize and understand our vision stack performance
- Writing unit tests
- Collaborating via Git
- 3-5 years of domain experience
- Experience in data science and database management
- Expertise with Python and/or SQL
- Familiarity with Google Cloud highly preferred
- Familiarity with ML systems and platforms a plus
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Equity, based on experience
- Flexible PTO
- Impact within a small team