Inventory Associate - San Carlos
Located in Northern California, the team at Joby Aviation is driven by our goal of creating an affordable, all-electric air transportation system. Imagine a piloted air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly carries you and your fellow passengers over the congested city streets below, enabling you to spend more time with the people and places that matter most. Since 2009, our team has worked steadily to make this dream a reality. We’ve designed and tested many generations of prototype aircraft capable of serving in a network of electric air taxis. We’re looking for talented, committed individuals to join our team as we push onwards toward certifying the Joby aircraft with the Federal Aviation Administration, scaling our manufacturing, and preparing to launch commercial service in 2025.
Joby is seeking a Inventory Associate to perform a wide range of warehouse activities. The qualified individual will help to develop, and then manage our Inventory for our San Carlos office. This position is temporary.
- Unload shipping containers, organizing, and maintaining supplies
- Receive, reconcile, and put away inbound freight shipments
- Maintain traceability of all parts
- Pull samples from inbound cargo/shipments for quality control analysis
- Pick, pull, wrap, stack, and configure freight for outbound shipments
- Manage product inventory and communicate inventory levels to Supply Chain Manager and Inventory Manager
- Perform periodic inventory counts (cycle counting) per procedure
- Maintain warehouse supply inventories
- Generate standard system reports as needed
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years warehouse experience
- Physical strength and stamina, enough to lift 60 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Strict attention to detail is required
- Ability to be Forklift certified
- Experience in the Logistics and Supply Chain
- Strong understanding of the full Supply Chain Model and how it affects other aspects of the business
- Computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ERP/Inventory management software tools
- Basic business office skills
- Career stability and dedication, demonstrated by multiple-year service to previous employers
- Knowledge of and adherence to strict safety protocols
This is a temporary role. The target base pay for this position is $18-$23/hour.
Joby Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing