Field Service Coordinator / Dispatcher
ChargerHelp! Inc is a California, USA-based technology company that has developed a mobile application and web-based platform for the on-demand repair of electric vehicle charging stations. We are committed to professional and workforce development, diversity and inclusion, leveraging technology to remove barriers, and enabling economic mobility in underserved communities. We have a social responsibility to reduce our carbon footprint and lower greenhouse emissions.
ChargerHelp! is a driving force in the Cleantech space, executing a forward-thinking, progressive approach to workforce development and EVSE field service. We develop the technology and provide the education and training to support growing demands and evolving trends in the electric vehicle industry.
ChargerHelp! Inc. is growing our Operations department and we are looking for a Field Service Coordinator to join our team. The Field Service Coordinator will support the daily business activities and administrative tasks of the Operations department. This person will coordinate and schedule the workload for CH! Field Service technicians. This includes assigning technicians to specific jobs, dispatching technicians to customer locations, monitoring the overall progress of the job, and resolving issues/concerns in an effective and timely fashion. The CH! Field Service Coordinator will also be responsible for inventory management of the parts and supplies used by our Field Service technicians, ensuring they have the required tools and equipment to complete their work. This person will coordinate staff, support inventory management, and liaise with company distributors/suppliers all towards ensuring optimal services for client CH! clients and business partners.
- Location: Remote with a preference for Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY; or Baltimore, MD
- Salary: $30/hr
- Terms: Full Time
- Reports to the Field Service Manager
- Travel is required up to 25%
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor incoming calls for service, scheduling and dispatching Field Technicians to various customer locations.
- Work with Operations’ team members to coordinate logistics for equipment and parts needed for service.
- Address customer service inquiries and complaints working with Field Technicians to ensure that service goals and objectives are met.
- Maintain records of customer interactions, including notes on services performed and follow-up calls made to ensure satisfaction with results.
- Maintain and update field service software by entering data records, entering and updating service agreements, purchase orders and reviewing work orders.
- Coordinate with clients to determine service requirements and schedule appointments.
- Form trusting relationships with customers, discerning customer needs and offering viable, effective recommendations.
- Maintain service records including regular reporting on service metrics.
- When necessary, liaise with the Sales and Product teams to support customer acquisition, customer satisfaction and account growth.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in Field Service Support, Dispatch/Customer Support/Service or a related field .
- Strong customer service, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience with scheduling and dispatching.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently, accurately, and manage time effectively.
- Strong computer skills including operational knowledge of scheduling and dispatch software.
- Experience with logistics and inventory management is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to accurately interpret and track work order progress, and address new issues, tasks, or priorities based on developments from the Field Service Technician.
- Flexible work hours
- Health Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dental & Vision
- Paid parental leave
Getting EV Charging Stations and People Back to Work