Lead - Embedded Software Engineer
River is an electric vehicle company backed by marquee international investors - Lowercarbon Capital, Toyota Ventures, Israel-based Maniv Mobility, and US-based Trucks VC. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and has grown close to 300 employees in less than 2 years since its inception. We have also recently launched our first product Indie, the #SUVofScooters in Feb’23. Further details about the company as well as the product are accessible on our website: www.rideriver.com
Location : Whitefield Bangalore(On-site - Work from Office only)
Title : Lead Engineer - Embedded Software
You will be responsible for delivering high quality software for embedded projects ranging from body control, energy management and drive units. You will solve some of the most ambiguous and unique problems in the embedded software space where the depth and breadth of knowledge would be tested.
- Deliver high-quality C code in a real-time embedded environment.
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviours of embedded subsystems.
- Design the software architecture and firmware implementation on hardware through integration, test for high volume manufacturing.
- Hands-on board bring-up, system debugging and code optimization.
- Make performance and optimization trade-offs to meet product requirements.
- Mentor junior engineers/developers, active participation in code reviews.
- Experience in embedded software development in automotive, real-time controls, or system software (5-10 years of experience)
- Proficiency in C, familiarity with MISRA C a plus
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design and maintainability
- Test driven development and familiarity with developer driven automated testing
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts
- Sound understanding of physics and first principles is highly preferred
- Experience with NXP and TI microcontrollers a plus
- B.Tech, M.Tech or PhD in Electrical, Electronics or Computer Science or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability
High-Quality Mobility Solutions