Head of QA
We’re looking for a Head of QA to join our development team in Novi Sad, Serbia. This is an opportunity to apply skills in helping run our platform utilized by Ottometric's automotive customers. Working in conjunction with our engineering teams, you will be responsible for various levels of testing and defining our testing process.
Direct, manage and control all QA activities at Ottometric.
- Ottometric QA can be divided into three main groups basically:
Code and code related activities:
- Front end application
- Analytic code
- Ottometric analytically data
- Ground Truth data
- Customer input data
- Unpacking customer data
- QA Machine Model
- QA How we build models
- QA Security
- QA Database
- QA Pipeline / Orchestration
- QA Deployment
Who you are
- You have a MSc or Phd degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering related field
- Minimum of 5 years of full life cycle software development experience with 2 or more years of Quality Assurance experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
- Our products are cloud-based (GCS and AWS). We use Docker and Kubernetes. Coding is done in JS, C/C++, Python, and React. The ideal candidate will have cloud experience in one of these platforms and knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and one or more programming languages.
Ottometric is at the forefront of automotive ADAS and AV validation and training. Our platform is used by automotive system manufacturers to help deliver safe systems used in production vehicles. Our team consists of seasoned automotive, AI and computer vision expertise that have driven successful offerings to market in established companies and successful exists in start-up organizations. We are passionate about helping automotive OEM's and their Tier 1 suppliers modernize and deal with mountains of data to find edge cases and the most interesting data. We're a global team based in Boston, with primary development in Novi Sad, Serbia and offices in the US and Europe.
Accelerating ADAS Validation and Training