Channel Manager (Remote)
May Mobility is transforming cities through autonomous technology to create a safer, greener, more accessible world. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, May develops and deploys autonomous vehicles (AVs) powered by our innovative Multi-Policy Decision Making (MPDM) technology that literally reimagines the way AVs think.
Our vehicles do more than just drive themselves - they provide value to communities, bridge public transit gaps and move people where they need to go safely, easily and with a lot more fun. We’re building the world’s best autonomy system to reimagine transit by minimizing congestion, expanding access and encouraging better land use in order to foster more green, vibrant and livable spaces. Since our founding in 2017, we’ve given more than 300,000 autonomy-enabled rides to real people around the globe. And we’re just getting started. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today, solving real-world problems and seeing the impact of their work. Join us.
May Mobility is entering an exciting phase of growth and our team is expanding quickly. As the Manager of Channels you will strategically plan and work with the Sales and BD team to deliver a cross-functional GTM channel strategy to engage our current and potential partners to accelerate revenue across the globe. Reporting to the Head of Channels & Partnerships, you will have a unique opportunity to work for a disruptive start-up in a hot AV space and lead the development of a new set of ecosystem alliances.
- Grow May Mobility’s revenue and autonomous vehicle deployments through the development and cultivation of strong relationships and partnerships with Cities, transit agencies, Transportation providers, large corporations, etc.
- Target, establish, and grow external channel partnerships to advance May Mobility’s B2G and B2B market position
- Driving consistent and predictable channel bookings, partner sourced deals through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement
- Identifying, recruiting, enabling and managing channel partners (Key MAAS providers, Technology partners, Referral Partners, etc) to support business goals and to execute channel sales strategies.
- Creating and driving overall channel account strategy and development of a May Mobility competency across priority channel partners
- Supporting regional channel partner events like partner roadshows (Digital), Meetups, partner summits etc. along with marketing
- Build a world-class team by helping to recruit and support professional growth through exceptional management and coaching
- Develop and track against a set of KPIs that can be used to assess the effectiveness of the function
- Guide May Mobility’s go-to-market and product strategies based on data and insights
- Develop and present briefing materials and presentations for state leaders, candidates, BoD members, conferences/events, and the CCO
- Contribute your leadership skills and insights amongst the senior leadership team as we discuss challenges and opportunities throughout the company; challenge all of us to be our best, and help us challenge you in return
- Build the external network May Mobility can use to repeatedly win in the B2G/B2B Mobility As A Service marketplace.
- Developing a business plan and overall strategy with each channel partner. The plan should be based on a deep understanding of the partners’ geographical and vertical focus, their products, strategies and customers. Drive monthly, quarterly, and annual progress against strategic goals within the plan.
- 4+ years of demonstrated success in a channel and partnership role; preferably within the autonomous vehicle, mobility, and/or transportation sectors
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA preferred
- Proven track record of sound decision-making using data, analytics, and business metrics
- Existing network of potential customers and partners
- Strong ability to understand and relate to the agile startup and engineering mindset
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly attention to detail and organization
- Ability to multitask and adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced work environment
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and/or people of color are less likely to apply to a job unless they meet every qualification. At May Mobility, we’re committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workforce, so if you’re excited about this role but your previous experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply anyway! You may be the perfect candidate for this or another role at May.
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
Nice to move you