Senior Operations Recruiter
Founded in 2017, Gatik is the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics. We deliver goods safely and efficiently using medium duty trucks with a focus on short-haul, B2B logistics for Fortune 500 customers such as Walmart and Loblaw. Gatik enables our customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke operations, enhance service levels and product flow across multiple locations while reducing labor costs and meeting an unprecedented expectation for faster deliveries.
About the role:
The Senior Operations Recruiter will partner with the Operations team to fill high volume roles needed for Gatik’s growing number of deliveries. This role will also work with our external hiring partner on contract related roles. This is a growth oriented role in a newly formed Talent Acquisition team that will have the opportunity to contribute to best in class TA programs and processes.
This role is onsite 4 days a week at our Mountain View, CA office!
What you'll do:
- Manage high volume pipelines to hit hiring goals on target dates.
- Use data to assess the interview process and create a higher efficiency interview process.
- Collaborate with external vendors on hiring strategy, sources, and improve efficiency.
- When needed, help onboard contract hires and manage first day details. Act as an ambassador for Gatik’s mission, values and employee value proposition.
- Scale and improve upon existing recruiting practices and processes; optimizing for candidate experience, efficiency and quality of hire.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques to build candidate pipelines.
- Influence leadership on, and suggest improvements about, the hiring process using insight gleaned from data and experience partnering with hiring teams.
- Be committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, including participation in driving equity, inclusion, and diversity initiatives within the recruiting process.
- Engage and assess passive talent by staying abreast of market trends, promoting Gatik milestones, driving recruiting activities, and conducting in-depth interviews.
What we're looking for:
- A minimum of 4+ years of high volume recruiting experience in Operations, Support, Sales, or Warehouse environment.
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors.
- Flexible, team-oriented approach to work.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience recruiting in technical, and business operations roles.
- Experience working at a rapidly growing start-up.
More about Gatik:
With headquarters in Mountain View, CA and offices in Canada, Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas, Gatik is establishing new standards of success for the autonomous trucking industry every day. Visit us at Gatik for more company information and Jobs @ Gatik for more open roles.
- The 10 most innovative companies in transportation of 2023
- America’s Best Startup Employers of 2023 by Forbes
- America’s Best Startup Employers of 2022 by Forbes
- Gatik been named as a 2023 FreightTech 25 winner!
- Gatik named a TIME Best Invention of 2022
- Apeksha Kumavat recognized on the Inc. 2022 Female Founders 100 List
- Gatik’s Gautam Narang on the importance of knowing your customer
- Gatik CEO Gautam Narang was Named Among the Most Exceptional Entrepreneurs of 2022 by Goldman Sachs
Taking care of our team:
At Gatik, we connect people of extraordinary talent and experience to an opportunity to create a more resilient supply chain and contribute to our environment’s sustainability. We are diverse in our backgrounds and perspectives yet united by a bold vision and shared commitment to our values. Our culture emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect and agility.
We at Gatik strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that together we can do great things. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile