Sales Development Representative
Denim is a financial enablement platform that is rapidly disrupting the $2 trillion logistics sector. Our proprietary technology platform allows freight brokers to simplify their financial operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow in a competitive market. We’re growing over 350% each year, and we’re backed by top freight and fintech investors.
We care about our employees’ professional – and personal – lives. Our workforce is fully remote, we offer unlimited paid time off and our culture celebrates diversity. We have a five-star rating on Glassdoor, and we’ve earned a Best Places to Work Award from Built In. Join us!
What Excites You:
- You'll be able to network with different entrepreneurs every single day
- You'll get the opportunity to connect with new prospects daily and be presented with a new set of challenges to solve which keeps it exciting.
- Company culture that is amazing: Laughing and connecting with our peers and even our prospects. Heading to quarterly off-site meetings and being fully remote
- A company that has a solid mission and knowing you're helping businesses.
What You'll Bring:
- One or more years of experience in sales, with a track record of exceeding quota
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical/organizational skills
- Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies for reaching sales targets
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn or the ability to learn new software quickly
What You'll Do:
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- You have a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Creating opportunities and setting meetings for our Account Executives
- Anticipate needs by acknowledging competitor’s services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Prospecting and cold calling prospective freight brokerages with the ability to make 100+ outbound calls per day
- Following up with inbound leads through phone calls, SMS, emails and inbound chat functions
Unbelievable Benefits and Perks
- Fully remote work by design
- Company laptop; $1,000 home office build-out allowance
- $50/month mobile phone / $75/month Wi-Fi allowances
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Generous parental leave policy
- 100% PAID medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Short term disability; long term disability; life insurance
- 401k with potential future employer match
- $100/month wellness allowance
- $1,000/year professional development allowance
- $100/year philanthropy match to employee donations
- Quarterly in-person retreats for fun and learning
- Generous option (equity) grant opportunities
- Mental Health Benefits covered by our company-provided insurance
- Volunteer days in local community
We Celebrate Diversity, Camaraderie and Growth
Denim’s culture embraces curiosity, collaboration and continual improvement. We strive to maintain an environment that’s friendly, inclusive and mutually supportive. We earn great employee reviews because we care about your professional growth and personal happiness. And we honor each individual’s uniqueness and contributions. We don’t just accept people’s differences. We celebrate them. Denim is an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
$50,000-60,000 base + uncapped commission
Denim believes in providing pay transparency to all candidates. For annual compensation, our pay ranges for all roles are based on geographic location, job responsibilities and experience, benchmarked against similar stage companies in our industry. We share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Every final offer presented is determined by several components including location as well as candidate experience and skills, and could alter from the amounts listed above.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers