Internship - Product Development
We at Cling are seeking a Product Development Intern to join our team and help us create innovative and exciting products for our customers. In this role, you will work closely with our product development team to develop, test, and refine the Cling platform. You will also be responsible for assisting with the development, and prototyping of new features to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers.
- Collaborate with our product development team to continue developing the cling platform
- Create prototypes and conduct user testing to gather feedback and refine our products
- Participate in team meetings and provide input on product development strategies and priorities
- Work with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and operations, to ensure that our products can support internal processes and meet the demand of our customers
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
We promote the entrepreneurial spirit and look for you who thrive in testing, failing, learning, improving and ultimately scaling!
- Currently enrolled in a degree program in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Familiarity with product development processes and methodologies
- Experience with programming languages such as React, Typescript, SQL or Python is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about sustainability and creating a better world
This internship is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience working with a dynamic and innovative circular startup. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment, and the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that have a measurable positive impact on the planet.
15,000 sek per month (to match CSN and then some)
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- Amazing office in the center of Stockholm
- Engage with global customers and stakeholder
- Join a team that loves to hang out and party
- Join a startup rocket ship
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We envision a future where the resources for a sustainable society are circular, used efficiently and fairly. Where waste is an accessible and valuable resource, and mining is replaced by recycling. Cling’s mission is to enable this future by building and scaling the world’s most efficient and trusted Circular Asset Management System.
Cling is a circular startup based in Stockholm that promotes sustainability and resilience in the battery supply chain. Our team is united by a common goal of promoting circularity, and we recently secured 21 Msek in funding from top venture capital firms. We're continuously looking for passionate individuals to join our team. Our office is located in the center of Stockholm, where we work out of one of the most beautiful offices - The Castle. We prioritize an on-site team, but we're also fully native with remote teams. Come join us and make a difference!
Enabling Circular Lithium-Ion Batteries