Workforce Development Sales Representative
ChargerHelp! Inc is a California, USA-based technology company that has developed a mobile application and web-based platform for on-demand repair of electric vehicle charging stations. We are committed to professional and workforce development, diversity and inclusion, leveraging technology to remove barriers, and enabling economic mobility in underserved communities. We have a social responsibility to reduce our carbon footprint and lower greenhouse emissions.
ChargerHelp! is a driving force in the Cleantech space, executing a forward thinking, progressive approach to workforce development and EVSE field service. We develop the technology and provide the education and training to support growing demands and evolving trends in the electrical vehicle industry.
Charger Help! Inc is growing and we are looking for a Workforce Development Sales Representative to support this growth. The WFD sales representative is responsible for identifying, promoting, and developing relationships with industry accounts for training solutions in EVSE education and other related areas. The WFD Sales representative will work directly with potential customers, promoting and presenting a complete training solutions portfolio that suits customer needs, not only to improve productivity but also to show a clear ROI based on the investment. This person will work closely with Executive leadership, clients, educational institutions, and relevant industry partners to promote and implement impactful training programs and solutions
- Location: Remote with preference for Los Angeles, CA OR Must reside within the PS timezone
- Salary: 110k - 140k
- Terms: Full Time
- Reports to the Chief People Officer
- Travel is required up to 25%
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote a complete set of CH! tools and related training solutions that employers, and industry partners can use to determine and address technical skill gaps within their current workforce.
- Work with the CH! Product Development team to specify, promote and present complete training solutions that can be deployed within industry customers and their education partners to close these skill gaps.
- Actively manage the sales process, including prospecting, building relationships, nurturing contacts, providing training overviews, and closing sales.
- Set sales targets and specific performance metrics that align with CH! strategic goals across various WFD segments (e.g. industry partners, employers, community-based upskilling and reskilling entities, community colleges)
- Work with sales management and marketing teams to help develop a complete set of tools to support the promotion and sales of CH! Training programs and solutions.
- Maintain documentation of customer contact and account updates.
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights from the field.
- Work closely with the CH! Leadership to assure that the WFD financial targets are being met.
- Proven experience negotiating and executing sales contracts.
- Familiarity working with Workforce Development programs, following funding or working with partners using funding, e.g. WIOA, grants, etc.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly describing/selling products and product features.
- Effective communication skills to facilitate interaction with diverse groups of individuals.
- Organizational and time management skills to coordinate and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience using CRM software or other related sales tools.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- .Strong command of modern technology (MS Office, Google Workspace, Calendly, Zoom, Monday.com)
- Flexible work hours
- Health savings account OR flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dental & Vision
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly office stipend
Getting EV Charging Stations and People Back to Work