ChargerHelp! Inc is a California, USA-based technology company that has developed a mobile application and web-based platform for on-demand repair of electric vehicle charging stations. We are committed to professional and workforce development, diversity and inclusion, leveraging technology to remove barriers, and enabling economic mobility in underserved communities. We have a social responsibility to reduce our carbon footprint and lower greenhouse emissions.
ChargerHelp! is a driving force in the Cleantech space, executing a forward thinking, progressive approach to workforce development and EVSE field service. We develop the technology and provide the education and training to support growing demands and evolving trends in the electrical vehicle industry.
Charger Help! Inc is growing and we are looking for a highly qualified Logistics manager to join our team. The Logistics manager will oversee the entire supply chain purchasing and distribution process. This person will work closely with CH! clients, collaborate with product suppliers and carriers to build lasting relationships in support of our strategic goals. To ensure that logistical processes are running smoothly the Logistics manager will maintain regular communication with executive leadership and respective department heads to determine which logistics improvements need to be made to increase productivity levels across the organization. In brief, this person will manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development, ensure sustainability, and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Location: Remote with preference for Los Angeles, CA
- Salary: 80k - 100k
- Terms: Full Time
- Reports to the Chief People Officer
- Travel is required up to 25%
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement logistics strategies, policies, and procedures to optimize the supply chain process.
- Direct, optimize, and coordinate the full order cycle.
- Establish and continuously improve SOPs of our logistics work. Support training and provide management of staff members to ensure that they run operations according to these SOPs.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) of our logistics and warehouse operations and prepare communications, participate in cross-functional collaborations, and delegate tasks accordingly to achieve KPI goals.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeline targets.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Manage logistics budgets and expenses, and reporting on performance metrics, e.g. inventory accuracy, delivery times, and cost savings.
- Establish, follow, and enforce safety standards and procedures in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- 3-5 years of experience in Logistics, Supply Chain or related areas.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Team Management.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions one-on-one and in small groups with customers, managers, and other respective staff.
- Strong mathematical skills with an ability to read, analyze, and interpret data and technical procedures.
- Demonstrated dynamic customer service and customer-centered thinking.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments, tasks, and priorities, as well as adapt to changing conditions and priorities.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong command of modern technology (MS Office, Google Workspace, Calendly, Zoom, Monday.com)
- Flexible work hours
- Health savings account OR flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dental & Vision
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly office stipend
Getting EV Charging Stations and People Back to Work