Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire an C++ developer to be part of an agile team, leading, planning, and delivering projects to both internal and external customers.
Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using C++ programming language and Python
- Collaborate with other software engineers and product managers to develop and implement software solutions that meet client needs.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that coding standards are followed.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues, and provide effective solutions.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- At least 5 years of experience as a C++ developer
- At least 2 years of experience in other OOP languages (Java, Go, Python - an advantage)
- Proven experience in developing large-scale applications in C++ and Linux
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design principles.
- Experience working with large codebases and complex systems.
- Familiarity with software development tools such as Git, Jira, and Jenkins.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and memory management.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Familiarity with agile development methodology
- Experience with CLANG / LLVM internals - an advantage
- Experience with embedded - an advantage
- Experience in the Automotive industry - an advantage
Self-Healing Software for Connected Cars