National Accounts Director
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the "backbone of our economy" into the automation age.
Job available in: Detroit, MI & West Coast
Work site: Remote
Travel: 30% - 40%
The Director, National Accounts will be responsible for growing our sales footprint by developing and maintaining relationships with our largest and most complex clients. This is a remote position and will report directly to the VP of Sales.
- Create and execute an appropriate sales strategy for all national key accounts in order to grow revenue footprint within each account
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to queries in a timely manner
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and daily delivering exceptional client service
- Maintain detailed knowledge of products and services to ensure products and service consistently meet client needs
- Make sure clients receive requested product and services in a timely fashion
- Gather and analyze key metrics to measure the results of customer satisfaction
- Minimum 5 years of strategic account management/sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding ambitious sales quotas for new, innovative B2B products
- Hands-on experience and demonstrated success managing key customer accounts
- Excellent sales process skills and attention to detail
- Strong relationship-building skills to build trust and rapport with key stakeholders
- Data reporting and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to assess unique needs/sensitivities of each customer
- Motivation for sales, sales planning, and meeting sales goal
- Passion and energy to transform an industry while helping the planet
- Team player that works hard, has fun and supports her/his fellow team members
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM systems
- Hardware sales experience preferred
Pay Range: $110,000 - $140,000
*Base salary only. Salary is dependent on multiple factors including, but not limited to, experience and location.
**Additional compensation may include equity, bonuses, stipends, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and long-term disability insurance.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers