Skyryse is developing FlightOS, the world's first universal flight deck and operating system. FlightOS unlocks safer, more capable, and easier to fly aircraft (eVTOLs, helicopters, fixed-wings, etc.). Our mission at Skyryse is to make air transportation as safe as the elevator and as accessible as the car.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - EL SEGUNDO, CA
As an Electrical Engineer, you will provide critical design requirements, drawings and analysis for one of the most advanced flight control systems in the world. Working alongside some of the industries most talented professionals you will contribute to changing the way the world moves.
- Develop, test, and implement electrical systems for FlightOS
- Provide critical design requirements
- Develop products using ARM based System on Module approaches
- Draft drawings and complete analysis to meet requirements
- Work cross functionally with other technical teams and systems engineers to ensure our system meets and exceeds customer requirements
- Provide hands on support during testing
- Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical, Electrical or equivalent training and experience
- 2+ years of experience with redundant flight control computer system design
- Experience programming FPGAs
- Familiarity with ARM Architecture
- Must understand EMI / EMC and lightning issues and implement designs that maintain operation and not be susceptible to damage
- Understanding of electrostatic discharge and electromagnetic pulse
- Experience with initial breadboard checkout and working with proto board assembly companies
- Experience with electronic product design: from concept to manufacturing
- Experience with Digital, Analog and power electronics product design with focus on Digital electronics.
- Experience with documentation control systems, either manual (excel) or PLM, ERP, etc.
- Knowledge of product design lifecycle, including dealing with component obsolescence.
- Experience with multi-bus connectivity and interfacing including backplanes, RS422, CAN, I2C, etc.
- Experience designing Avionics type hardware following Mil standards, DO-160, DO-254, etc.
- Experience with power supplies, definition and design, with a focus on reliability and ruggedness
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Salary: $80,000 - $120,000
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Your application has been successfully submitted.