At Nauto you can make an impact at a high-impact company. Our technology helps prevent collisions and save lives with predictive-AI that detects driver state and vehicle surroundings in real-time. More than 90% of car crashes can be attributed to human error. Nauto technology is designed to predict risk and alerts the driver with advance warning to help prevent collisions, improve driver safety, and save lives.
Our customers and prospects include many of the largest commercial fleets in the world along with vehicle manufacturers (OEMs), insurance providers, and autonomous vehicle companies. The company is backed by Greylock Partners, BMW iVentures, General Motors Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, and SoftBank, and is well-positioned for continued growth.
Nauto is a proud member of the Forbes AI 50 list, which recognizes standouts in privately-held North American companies making the most interesting and effective use of artificial intelligence technology.
- Oversee the North America sales function for Nauto, reporting into the CEO and working closely with the leadership team in scaling the company effectively.
- Implement rigorous sales processes and discipline, providing clear insight into sales pipeline and forecasting, and develop predictability into the sales motion to ensure visibility 4-6 quarters out.
- Lead sales organization consisting of direct plus and SDR/inside sales.
- Create and drive new strategic go-to-market plans, with a focus on executing large, complex deals with enterprise customers as well as expanding into new markets.
- Educate the market on Nauto and ensure the go-to-market organization effectively positions the company as a category creator and market leader.
- Recruit, coach, mentor, and retain sellers, regional/industry sales leaders, customer success and sales-related team members
- Pivotal Experience & Expertise To be effective in this role, VP, Sales will specifically have the following key pivotal experiences and expertise:
- Scale and Growth – Experience in a high-growth environment that has scaled from $50M+with a 50%+ CAGR.
- Sales Leadership – Successful experience expanding into international markets. Operate as both a player and coach.
- Operational Rigor – Detail-orientation with an ability to work effectively across the executive team as well as in deals with the sales organization. Ability to lead sales operations, generate pipeline visibility, oversee account planning and reviews, and deep forecasting accuracy.
- Enterprise Sales Leadership – Proven track record leading and driving an enterprise- focused sales organization, selling complex, multimillion dollar deals into fortune 100 companies. Experience selling into Heads of Business Units and CFO’s.
Culture Fit & Impact Live Nauto’s core values: Honesty, Ownership, Wisdom.
- The ideal candidate will be a seasoned, mature and self-aware leader. Has a strong presence with customers. Peer and counselor to C-suite customers on driving loss reduction.
- Someone who is data driven, knows details of his/her business and top 10 accounts, and can sell on ROI and performance metrics, not only relationships.
- Candid and transparent; delivers bad news early and takes responsibility for misses.
- A gritty, hands-on executive who isn't afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to drive change and tackle obstacles. (player/coach)
- Has the personal drive, passion, and enthusiasm to both understand and successfully navigate a fast-growing company striving toward market leadership in an evolving marketplace.
- An ability to create loyalty, trust, and following. One who can energize people and teams, and make cross-functional cooperation happen.
- The confidence, intellect and executive presence to become a true business partner across the corporate and field functions – someone who can contribute to broader business conversations beyond their functional expertise.
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial style —one that looks to become personally involved in all elements of managing their functional responsibility, and someone who seeks to develop like-minded senior managers with similar capabilities.
- Experienced leadership with a great track record of growing startups
- Exceptional health benefits coverage
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group including experts in a wide range of fields such as Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision, Systems & Device Engineering, and Support & Operations
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination.
To all recruitment agencies: Nauto does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Nauto employees or any other company location. Nauto is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $180,000 - $200,0000 + commission split + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting
reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US, remote locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education and/or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity or benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.