Mission Systems Project Engineer
Who We Are
JetZero is a startup founded to create the next generation of jets and accelerate the pathway to zero carbon emissions. JetZero’s leadership are veterans of the aerospace, aviation, and transportation sectors. We are currently working with NASA and industry partners to achieve our mission.
JetZero is in growth mode. As the Mission Systems Project Engineer, you will be responsible for overall execution of the design, build, and test of aerial refueling tanker mission systems. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain system-level definition and design during all phases of product development and manufacturing including system integration and qualification.
- Leadership for support and adherence to standard SEIT processes
- Oversight of cost, schedule, and technical quality for SEIT execution on supported programs
- Provide technical contributions on assigned programs, including subject matter expert reviews for major milestone events (SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR, etc.). SEIT support as an individual contributor, and leadership of root cause and corrective action analysis as required.
- Support MBSE, Product Line Architecture (PLA), and Agile implementation that provide a competitive advantage for our customers.
Engineering degree from an accredited university, and experience with related software tools such as SiemensNX preferred. United States Citizenship and ability to qualify for Secret Clearance required.
Who You Are
You are passionate about accelerating the future of aerospace and crave the opportunity to join a team of like-minded individuals. You have energy to meet the challenge ahead and are ready are ready to describe your expertise and the unique value you would bring to the team.
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision health insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Supportive work culture
JetZero does not sponsor visas for US positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.