Data Science Intern (f/m/d)
Join our impact-driven team with a diverse background and joyful company culture. Structure and scale our business to Series A and beyond as a Data Science Intern (f/m/d).
Glocally is a tech-savvy last-mile carrier backed by Y Combinator that enables zero-emission next-day deliveries with an outstanding customer experience and a significant commercial uplift for our e-commerce partners. Our vision is to offer deliveries the best delivery experience on earth, resulting in an Uber-like delivery experience while building a sustainable delivery network to power our offer in key urban areas. By combining deep technical expertise with commercial and operational excellence, we aim to provide the best delivery experience.
- Glocally is finally bringing the transparency, flexibility and speed of food delivery to parcel logistics.
- With our electric fleet, we deliver 100% emission-free. And that already today. Not just in 2050.
- By combining technological innovation and operational excellence, we deliver a refreshingly simple experience to your doorstep.
Closely work together with our CPO Philip and manage your own projects with company-wide impact end-to-end: At Glocally you will get responsibility from day one. Start supporting projects with our founders in the beginning, then expand your scope. At the same time critically question, review and improve existing processes: we constantly aim to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency. Help us to scale the best possible version of Glocally with world-class processes enabling us to have a smoothly running organization.
- You work closely together with the founders in Engineering and Operations in order to derive insights from Glocally's different data sources and improve data warehousing.
- You work on exciting problems, identify common issues and define new processes for customer cases that will be implemented as new features.
- You are in direct contact with our customers to derive new insights regarding deliveries and answer them while figuring out areas of improvement.
- Your tools include Tableau, Retool, MongoDB, AWS among others.
- Professional experience in high-performance environments, e.g. data science and engineering teams, consulting or finance
- You are passionate about working with data and ready to code in R, SQL, or similar languages.
- Top performer with an ability to execute targeted actions in a timely, goal-oriented manner
- Highly rational and comfortable around numbers and actionable reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German are a must
- Self-organized way of working paired with a structured and data-based way of thinking.
- Open to new, varied opportunities every day.
- Change the status quo in parcel logistics with us to finally enable transparent, flexible and fast delivery for online shopping.
- Take responsibility and have a real impact in a start-up environment with short communication channels and agile development.
- Glocally has enormous growth potential. You have the chance to develop quickly in a highly motivating startup environment with new tasks.
- Become part of the Glocally family with unforgettable team events and a great team atmosphere.
- Glocally is supported by international logistics investors with a lot of confidence in the future of our company. They are always there to give us advice and support and bring a lot of expertise in our industry.
Sustainable and fast deliveries in e-commerce