Agile Coach & Scrum Master
Aurora Labs is pioneering the use of AI and Software Intelligence to solve the challenge of automotive software development. Our technology detects and validates changes in the software lines-of-code to improve software quality and enable efficient over-the-air (OTA) updates. Our customers are the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers.
We are looking to hire an Agile coach/Scrum master to be part of an agile team. Our team is an experienced group of software engineers, product, and marketing champions with a curiosity for innovation and a passion for making a change in the exciting world of software-defined vehicles and smart devices.
- Leading the Agile implementation
- Training and coaching employees at all levels
- Help define Agile implementation roadmap, targets, KPI and processes
- Guiding teams, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth and answering questions
- Collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement
- As a coach, implementing Agile processes, principles and practices across all levels and departments in an organization
- As a Scrum Master, you should use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability,
- transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation
- Working as an Agile coach - at least 3 years of experience.
- Previous experience as Scrum Master
- Programming experience in languages such as C and Python – Must
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- High level of skills in engaging co-workers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-Healing Software for Connected Cars