Sales Development Representative
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the "backbone of our economy" into the automation age.
Aperia has been building out a world class sales and services team with an emphasis on delighting our customers. We are a fun, hardworking group that supports each other and always strives to do right by our prospects and customers. To accommodate our exciting growth, we are looking for skilled, hardworking and fun individuals to join our team.
The Sales Development Represented is responsible for finding, qualifying, and creating new business opportunities in order to help grow the commercial footprint of our Enterprise market. This position is remote and will report directly to the Manager, Account Management.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails to set up meetings or calls between prospects and the Sales Director
- Brainstorm and execute prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Professionally pitch and present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Responsible for product knowledge to answer prospect questions
- Keep up to date on trends and news from the industry, our competitors, and our target market
- Respond to prospect inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of exceeding ambitious sales activity quotas for new, innovative B2B & B2C products
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- A self-starter who can thrive in a high-growth environment, able to work independently
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills and attention to detail
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing/handling dozens of calls per day
- Passion and energy to transform an industry while helping the planet
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM systems
Pay Range: $65,000 - $75,000
*Base salary only. Salary dependent on multiple factors including, but not limited to, experience and location.
**Addition compensation may include equity, bonuses, stipends, medical, dental, vision, 401-k, and long-term disability insurance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers