Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the "backbone of our economy" into the automation age.
We are looking for a motivated individual with customer facing experience and an insatiable curiosity for technology. In concert with Sales and Customer Experience, the Solutions Engineer plays a critical role in analyzing and presenting data to drive prospect conversion rates. While Aperia's Solutions Engineer will be primarily pre-sales focused, this individual will act as a customer’s trusted advisor throughout the sales process into Launch. This allows our Solutions Engineer to optimize our pre-sales and post-sales efforts into one cohesive customer experience.
- Be a subject matter expert on Aperia’s products, pilot data, and algorithm behavior, empowering you to evangelize Aperia's product value and features to potential customers.
- Own the discovery and qualification of Aperia's technical compatibility with potential customers and provide consultative guidance on technical deal strategy.
- Strategically partner with Sales Director teams to identify customer business goals, needs, and pains.
- Monitor industry news on technology products, partners, and competitors to ensure you provide a deep ecosystem expertise.
- Seek ways to optimize the technical sales pilot process and build efficiency across Sales and Product teams.
- Act as the voice of the customer by translating, aggregating, and representing customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams.
- Develop new artifacts and analyses that clearly illustrate how Aperia’s products deliver value to our customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant Solutions Engineering (Sales Engineering) experience required. Bonus for relevant domain experience in predictive analytics, the transportation industry, the tire space, and telematics.
- B.S or B.A degree required.
- Excellent communication skills, can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical people. You hear customer pains and excel at root-cause analysis in real time.
- Solution sales driven, motivated by devising pragmatic solutions to a complex set of customer requirements that lead to winning the deal.
- Polished presenter, comfortable leading presentations and demos of our portal and pilot data to large groups, both technical and non-technical. Virtually and in-person.
- Analytical skills, very proficient in developing and working with advanced Excel workbooks, knowledge of statistics.
- Experience with SQL, Python or other programming languages is a plus.
- Understands business value, ability to tie business problems to Aperia's technical solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- Fast Learner, proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- Thrive under pressure.
Pay Range: $125,000 - $135,000
*Base salary only. Salary is dependent on multiple factors including, but not limited to, experience and location.
**Additional compensation may include equity, bonuses, stipends, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and long-term disability insurance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers