At Stable, you’ll design products that EV charging organizations use to architect tomorrow’s infrastructure.
If that sounds like something you’re passionate about, we welcome you to join our team of diverse problem solvers from across academia and the automotive industry.
Stable Auto is an early-stage, venture-backed company developing the mission control for charging station build-outs. We work to navigate the unknowns, clearing the way to a fully-electric future, faster.
We offer comprehensive health plans including dental and vision coverage, 401k, parental and family leave, and flexible remote work with work-from-home and co-working stipends available.
As the first Account Executive at Stable Auto, you will help drive the sales process, including taking potential customers through demos, case studies, pricing conversations and all the way through closing You will help Stable stay organized and on top of its leads by helping shape how we use CRM and follow up processes. The clock is ticking on climate change, and with hundreds of thousands of EV chargers needed in the next few years, Stable's platform will be essential to deploying them smarter and faster.
In This Role You Will:
- Build and own the entire sales process, including negotiating and closing contracts.
- Engage with potential customers, understand their needs, and explaining how the product solves their needs
- Reach out to new leads via various communication channels and get them excited for an introductory call
- Track, analyze, and find ways to improve campaigns and the sales process
- Collaborate across our internal business and technology teams to drive the desired business outcomes for our customers
- Demonstrate the ability to develop long-term, trustworthy strategic relationships with senior level executives and technical individuals in our industry
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions
- Own, manage, and report using a CRM: ensure the system is up to date and that all relevant metrics are input
- Provide customer feedback to the product and engineering teams and inform product development
- Work with support and communicate with customers both pre and post-sales
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline and top-of-the-funnel leads
- Respond and communicate quickly with customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years in a client-facing Account Executive role selling technical or data-oriented SaaS offerings to Enterprises or SMBs
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Previous experience and continued desire to work in sales at an early-stage startup
- Demonstrated success in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing technology projects to complex accounts
- Ability to operate independently and proactively in an effort to source and progress new business
- Basic proficiency using CRM software, forecasting, and opportunity management
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of understanding customer pain points and requirements, and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by technical services
- Experience managing numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- You have a passion for electrification and practical experience in the field
- Background in data, mathematics, statistics, or other technical fields is a huge plus!
- Your inner problem-solver is ignited by the gnarliest challenges
- You can quickly iterate, navigate uncertainty, and identify when things are not working
- You’re a natural translator — able to communicate complex ideas simply
- You’re a kind, humble, generous collaborator
- You’re curious about the problems our industry faces and objective in how you analyze them
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Our goal is to build an inclusive working environment where all people feel equally valued and respected. Whatever your gender identity, religion, ethnicity, age, nationality, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, socio-economic standing, disability status, or anything else that makes you special - we value it! We are an equal opportunity employer, and we’d love to see what you might add to our team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Mission Control for High-Performing EV Charging Stations