Supplier Quality Engineer
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is backed by marquee international investors - Lowcarbon Capital, Toyota Ventures, Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and is a fast growing company with a team of 180+ people.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location : Whitefield Bangalore (On-Site)
Role: SQE - Proprietary Parts - (Electrical & electronics proprietary parts)
- Carry out Vendor qualification, audits, as per Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) as per the project timeline.
- Work with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineers) team for process parameters and criteria during design phase to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements.
- Lead the supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing/technology capabilities and Health, Safety and Environmental risks.
- Introduce the New Products with Vendor & execute as per required time line & quality.
- Review & estimate the NRE budgets by working with Vendors
- Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Lean, Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Measurement System Analysis, and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA).
- Provide concise, complete and accurate documentation of inspection results relative to area of responsibility. In appropriate functional areas, this refers to supporting inspection and test status requirements defined by regulations, engineering product specifications or Control Plans, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) approval or product warrant submission.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Review & feedback AICTQ documents (WI, PFD, PFMEA, change management), for continuous improvements.
- 7 to 12 years of experience in Automotive OEM companies in the field of Electrical & electronics proprietary parts.
- Experience in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA).
- Vendor audit & improvements of system
- Knowledge of TS16949 & measurement techniques.
- Independently audit, qualify, introduce and run NPI & sign off PSW.
- Hands on experience in quality tools.
- Good experiences in MS office (Word, XLS & PPT) & good communication
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions