River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is backed by marquee international investors - Lowcarbon Capital, Toyota Ventures, Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and is a fast growing company with a team of 200+ people.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location : Whitefield Bangalore(On-site)
As a Merchandise/ designer, you will explore and define the merchandise and lifestyle accessory design along with an enthusiastic team. Be a integral part in establishing Fashion brand under the River umbrella. Bring your open mind and crazy ideas to challenging briefs. Design for the technology and human behaviour that makes the whole design part of a branded experience.
- Use your design and creative skill to explore ideas inline with the River brand beliefs.
- Identify and build relations with external design partners and suppliers.
- Work with external design partners in designing & validating the styles and line-up.
- Bring your ideas and storytelling to conceive a merchandise line-up to establish a fashion statement with a unique experience.
- Good eye for colour, texture, fabric, and patterns.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interest in fashion and an understanding of trends and materials.
- Create mind-blowing sketches and out-of-the-box ideas.
- Explore and relate User perspectives and personas.
- Understanding and experience in using different textile processes and techniques.
- Work with supplier partners in the development & testing of prototypes and samples.
- Manage & complete the work as per scheduled milestones.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Fashion/Lifestyle accessory design or any relevant stream of design.
- 2 Plus years of experience in merchandise or textile/fashion design background.
- Decision quality
- Action orientated
- Communicates and collaborates effectively
- Plans and aligns
- Drives results
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions