Quality Assurance - General Manager
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is a fast growing company with a team of 130+ right now and is backed by marquee international investors - these are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location: Whitefield , Bangalore [Onsite]
Job title: Quality Assurance - General Manager
- You will be responsible for leading and recruiting quality team responsible for quality assurance
- You will be responsible for creation and implementation of best practices, quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- You will implement and establish QMS for River.
- Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
- Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures Undertake internal and process audits of the Quality Management System (QMS) -
- Management of the Quality Engineers and Technicians in the sign-off of parts and the resolution of internal/external quality concerns
- B.E/B. Tech /M. Tech - with 12-15 yrs of exp
- Six sigma Black belt
- Experience - Proven work experience at leadership positions at OEMs
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
- Proficient in various ISO, ASTM, and DIN standards applicable for Mechanical commodities.
- Excellent leadership and man- management skills , Excellent interpersonal skills, Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions