Senior Firmware Engineer
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is backed by marquee international investors in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and is a fast growing company with a team of 150+ people.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location : Whitefield Bangalore
Role : Charger Firmware
You will be part of the Firmware team and will be responsible to build Firmware Solution for E-Vehicle.
- Develop Firmware and API for communication with other peripherals like I2C,SPI,UART,CAN,ADC,PWM
- Work on new product development and maintain existing products
- Excellent Code analysis, debugging (using tools like gdb,JTAG),problem solving
- Experience in Various 32Bit microcontroller NXP,TI,ST
- Experience in Free RTOS
- Responsible for all SW development life cycle phases Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding,& Testing/Verification.
- Charger Firmware Development Experience must
- create/improve documentation to demonstrate solution using flow charts, layouts, diagram, charts, code comments and clear code
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions