Operations Intern (f/m/d)
Join our impact-driven team with a diverse background and joyful company culture. Structure and scale our business to deliver thousands of parcels everyday as an Operations Intern (f/m/d).
Glocally is a tech-savvy last-mile carrier backed by Y Combinator that enables zero-emission next-day deliveries with an outstanding customer experience and a significant commercial uplift for our e-commerce partners. Our vision is to offer deliveries the best delivery experience on earth, resulting in an Uber-like delivery experience while building a sustainable delivery network to power our offer in key urban areas. By combining deep technical expertise with commercial and operational excellence, we aim to provide the best delivery experience.
- Glocally is finally bringing the transparency, flexibility and speed of food delivery to parcel logistics!
- With our electric fleet, we deliver 100% emission-free. And that already today! Not just in 2050.
- By combining technological innovation and operational excellence, we deliver a refreshingly simple experience to your doorstep.
Closely work together with our COO Felix and manage your own projects with company-wide impact end-to-end: At Glocally you will get responsibility from day one. Start managing yourself and your projects by yourself and with our founders in the beginning, then expand your scope. At the same time critically question, review and improve existing processes: we constantly aim to improve our existing setup with maximum efficiency. Help us to scale the best possible version of Glocally with world-class processes enabling us to have a smoothly running organization.
- You work closely together with the founders in Operations and Engineering in order to plan, execute and monitor projects on a daily basis.
- You work on exciting problems, identify common issues and define new processes for processes that make our operations even more efficient.
- You are in close contact with our staff on the ground and derive process optimization and establish new processes along the way.
- You are committed to define and work on new workflows - SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) to achieve the highest efficiency and excellence on a daily basis.
- You will work with a young and dynamic team with short communication lines.
- Your tools include Notion, Slack, Google Drive, Retool among others.
- Professional experience in high-performance environments, e.g. strategy consulting, VCs or startups
- Top performer with an ability to execute targeted actions in a timely, goal-oriented manner
- Highly rational and comfortable around numbers and actionable reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German are a must
- Self-organized way of working paired with a structured and data-based way of thinking.
- Open to new, varied opportunities every day.
- Change the status quo in parcel logistics with us to finally enable transparent, flexible and fast delivery for online shopping.
- Take responsibility and have a real impact in a start-up environment with short communication channels and agile development.
- Glocally has enormous growth potential. You have the chance to develop quickly in a highly motivating startup environment with new tasks.
- Become part of the Glocally family with unforgettable team events and a great team atmosphere.
- Glocally is supported by international logistics investors with a lot of confidence in the future of our company. They are always there to give us advice and support and bring a lot of expertise in our industry.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Sustainable and fast deliveries in e-commerce