Sales Account Manager
Aperia Technologies is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets by developing innovative tire inﬂation hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo™ Automatic Tire Inflator and cloud-deployed Halo™ Connect platform, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of downtime every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age.
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and profitability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo tm Automatic Tire Inflator, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the backbone of our economy into the automation age.
We are looking for Sale Account Manager to support a Director of Sales in bolstering our customer service and sales efforts by managing relationships with existing client accounts and cultivating a pipeline of potential customers. The position is remote.
- Partner with a Director of Sales to create a client growth strategy and a sales strategy to achieve and exceed quarterly bookings and sales targets.
- Maintain ownership of several accounts from pre- to post-sale in conjunction with the Sales Director.
- Call on warm leads and close them. Simultaneously develop and engage a pipeline of new leads.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and daily delivering exceptional client service.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of products and services to ensure products and service consistently meet client needs.
- Make sure clients receive requested product and services in a timely fashion.
- Work to strategize on and schedule out successful prospect/client meetings for Sales Director.
- Respond to customers in a prompt manner to any requests and/or issues.
- Analyze customer data and create customer-facing presentations.
- Represent company at various industry conferences and events.
- Contribute to the growth of Aperia’s brand by prioritizing and delivering sustained customer
- success beyond initial sale.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Team player that works hard, has fun and supports her/his fellow team members
- Experience successfully cold-calling C-Suite executives
- A self-starter who can thrive in a high growth environment
- Ability to work and communicate cross-functionally to resolve customer issues
- 1-2 years of sales and/or account management experience
- Excellent sales process skills, attention to detail, and time management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to assess unique needs/sensitivities of each customer
- Motivation for sales, sales planning, and meeting sales goal
- Passion and energy to transform an industry while helping the planet
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM systems.
- Hardware sales experience
- French language experience preferred but not required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers