Software Product Manager
Aperia Technologies is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets by developing innovative tire inﬂation hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo™ Automatic Tire Inflator and cloud-deployed Halo™ Connect platform, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of downtime every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age.
Aperia has been building out a world class team with an emphasis on innovation and delighting our customers. We are a fun, hardworking group that support each other and always strive to do right by our prospects and customers. To accommodate our exciting growth, we are looking for skilled, hardworking, and fun individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a Product Manager to help bring Aperia’s tire inflation products to market. We are searching for a candidate capable of working with customers and internal stakeholders to define and develop products that deliver tremendous value to our customers while providing them with an excellent user experience.
Ideal candidates will have a strong background of product management skills and some exposure to product marketing. The candidate must have a desire to constantly learn, generate new ideas, and remain focused on the customer.
Remote US time zone - Onsite as needed - Travel required.
- Define product and business requirements that are grounded in user-centric insights.
- Lead the launch of new products or features, ensuring the company is positioned to achieve maximum adoption/success with our customers.
- Support the development of the product roadmap.
- Align key internal and external partners around the product vision and product roadmap.
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, schedule, performance and cost.
- Identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and/or technical goals.
- This role requires traveling up to 10-15% of the time, nationally and internationally.
- Conduct user surveys and onsite user interviews.
- BS degree or equivalent in Engineering, Data Science, or related technical field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a Product Manager.
- MS degree, MBA or startup experience preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Experience delivering a product from start to finish, SaaS or IoT experience desired.
- Experience in managing customer facing applications for both web and mobile.
- Experience with customer development and validating products through customer feedback.
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a proven track record of shipping software quickly then iterating on the experience.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent customer experience intuition as well as great organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers