Director of Business Development, Publishers
Imagine a world where every driver with a smartphone is safer and where massive amounts of data and insights make cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is rapidly executing its mission of “making roads safer using data and analytics” and building products to support the evolution of mobility and auto insurance.
If you are passionate about mobility and making a meaningful impact on the world; if you believe that the mobile revolution alongside machine learning and big data can help transform lagging industries, you will love what we do at Zendrive.
We are looking for a highly motivated Director of Business Development to join our fast-growing team. This is an Individual Contributor role leading and driving strategic partnership development and management with mobile app publishers in support of a new product area. In addition to growing your own book of business, you will help define and implement our sales strategy and provide guidance on priorities in a dynamic space.
This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
- Own and lead the business development process end-to-end with publishers, including identifying prospects, building relationships, creating tailored proposals and business models, negotiating and closing new partnerships.
- Work with cross-functional teams to oversee the integration and launch of new publishers; provide recommendations to continuously improve onboarding for new publishers.
- Own and nurture existing relationships, ensuring their success in adopting and realizing value from the Zendrive platform.
- Identify new market opportunities, build pitch decks, collateral, and deliver to publishers on a regular basis, both in-person and virtually.
- Provide market intelligence and product feedback to internal stakeholders, as well as partners and advertisers.
- 7+ years of business development or partner management experience in a mobile marketing or mobile platform company
- Hunter mentality with the ability to make an immediate impact and hit the ground running
- Experience selling SDK solutions required
- Demonstrated success negotiating, structuring, and closing complex enterprise deals with C-level executives
- Prior deal experience with data products and relationships with top app publishers
- Experience building first-of-kind partnerships
- Deep understanding of affiliate and performance marketing
- Fluency with data licensing
- Superb influencing, relationship, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and self-directed
- Entrepreneurial -- you possess a keen sense of ownership, drive, scrappiness, and persistence
- A passion for technology, startups, and supporting high-growth businesses
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, we'd love for you to apply by clicking on the Apply For This Job link at the bottom of this page.
Zendrive is very proud to offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Premium Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
- Flexible time off
- Paid family leave
- Learning & development opportunities
- Monthly allowance for wellness, Spotify/Apple Music, home internet, and mobile
- A new MacBook and allowance to set up your home office
But, the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work - you'll never have a boring day
- World-class team that thrives working collaboratively and solving challenging problems
- The opportunity to use data and technology to make driving safer and transform the auto insurance industry (while building the next unicorn)
When we say Zendrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are not just adding a legal addendum. Of course, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or beliefs, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability, but we believe that is quite a low bar. In fact, we celebrate our differences as our strength and actively work to build an inclusive environment for all. If we can do anything to improve your application and interview process, please let us know!
To all recruitment agencies: Zendrive does not accept unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Zendrive employees or any other company location. Zendrive is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Your application has been successfully submitted.