Rotary Wing Test Pilot
Skyryse is developing FlightOS, the world's first universal flight deck and operating system. FlightOS unlocks safer, more capable, and easier to fly aircraft (eVTOLs, helicopters, fixed-wings, etc.). Our mission at Skyryse is to make air transportation as safe as the elevator and as accessible as the car.
ROTARY WING TEST PILOT
As a Test Pilot within the Operations team at Skyryse you will possess strong aviation skills, a keen sense of safety, superior customer service skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of people, often in highly stressful situations.
- Execute Experimental flight tests in a helicopter
- Coordinate with flight test engineers to develop test plans, test cards, and test procedures given requirements from the engineering team
- Analyze test data and prepare test reports
- Lead and/or participate in safety of flight and flight readiness review boards
- 3 years Experience performing experimental test flights
- Helicopter commercial pilot license
- 1000+ PIC total helicopter flight hours
- FAA Class II Medical
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Graduate of a formal test pilot school (USAF TPS, USNTPS, NTPS, etc.)
- ATP/ CFI Helicopter
- Commercial/ATP, single of multi-fixed wing experience
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safety Through Simplicity