Director of Photography
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is backed by marquee international investors - Lowcarbon Capital, Toyota Ventures, Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals and is a fast growing company with a team of 130+ people.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location : Whitefield Bangalore (On-site)
Role : Director of Photography
- Capture professional quality video with a strong eye for visual composition.
- Collaborate with the media team in conceptualization, storyboarding, and approval processes for all video productions.
- Collaborate with the Social Media team to develop engaging content to grow River’s social media presence, including Instagram and Youtube.
- Maintain and update creative and technical skills to build knowledge of trends, best practices, and regulations in the field.
- Prep, maintain, and operate camera gear, drones, audio, and lighting equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in video production.
- Ability to be Creative on your own.
- Strong understanding of video and film, lighting techniques, and principles of commercial and documentary filmmaking.
- Strong understanding of technology and equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting, and specialized software.
- A solid understanding of colour management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
Good to have
- Drone experience and knowledge of licensing and restrictions are assets.
- Editing know-how is an asset.
- Familiarity with field audio production (boom and lavalier microphones) is an asset.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO LINK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions