Digital Designer (Alias) - Internship
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. River is a fast growing company with a team of 130+ right now and is backed by marquee international investors - these are mobility focused funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry.
Website : https://www.rideriver.com/
Location: Whitefield , Bangalore [Onsite]
Role : Digital Designer (Alias) - Internship (6 months)
We are seeking a digital designer as an intern in our design team. The ideal candidate would need to be passionate about design and can create digital models of high quality in a fast paced and highly creative environment.
What you’ll do:
- Fast concept modeling from 2D sketches & renderings
- Develop models from scan data
- Class A data execution and refinement
- Review and enhance 3D designs provided from external vendors
- Understand the project requirements and develop high quality designs accordingly
- Review 3D designs and provide recommendations
- Present designs to internal teams clearly
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Ability to learn new tools to be as efficient and agile as possible
What you need to have:
- Bachelors/Masters in Transportation Design or a relevant degree with a strong foundation in Autodesk Alias
- A strong portfolio which showcases your skills in digital modeling
- Strong team working skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- High quality Keyshot/VRED rendering skills is an added asset
Only applications with a portfolio will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions